Re: can not load php pages, webserver runnning apache 1.3 an…

Author: Joseph Sinclair
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: can not load php pages, webserver runnning apache 1.3 and php4
For some reason, Apache is not setting the MIME type correctly for PHP files. There should be an entry for PHP/php in conf/mime.types; if not, you'll need to put in a AddType directive in httpd.conf as specified at (http://httpd.apache.org/docs-2.0/mod/mod_mime.html#addtype) to map .php and .PHP to text/html. You might also want to make sure there are no ForceType directives(http://httpd.apache.org/docs-2.0/mod/core.html#forcetype) affecting the directory where the index.php file is.

==Joseph++