Re: Best server distro...?

Author: Mike Garfias
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: Best server distro...?
yeah, I did.

Its really not an individual tools thing, its a design philosophy thing. RH
and its decendants are a collection of tools piled on a mishmash. No ground
up core that binds everything together, and its really apparent.

Its like using AIX (or SCO) vs using solaris.

Carl Parrish spoke forth with the blessed manuscript: