multi-fx() dead tree device

Author: der.hans
To: quatsch
Subject: multi-fx() dead tree device
moin, moin,

my $gf wants an all-in-one printer, scanner, copier. I, of course, need it
to be something that works under Free Software.

Much of what she'll be printing is photos, I think. She might also need to
make lots of copies.

We looked at LinuxPrinting.org. It seems that epson has the best support.

We'd like something good, without having to go top of the line.

We haven't seen the recommended CX3200 and CX5200 in stores. The forums
don't have full positive info about the ones we have seen in stores.

Anyone have a multi-fx() dead tree device to recommend for use with
GNU/Linux?

ciao,

der.hans
#  I've got a photographic memory,
#  but I'm lousy photographer. - der.hans