Re: OT: Civil Disobedience and Jury Nullification (was Re: D…

Author: Bryan.ONeal@asu.edu
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: OT: Civil Disobedience and Jury Nullification (was Re: DVD Movies on Ubun...
If they are doing thier job rite is shurte as heck is not cushy. I can bearly
read and follow the few lays I do read in detail. And the 3-5 page summeries
are aslo dificult to keep up with. Yet they have hundereds of laws a year
to go through. Mix that with general politics, research (yes they do have
assitants), projections, writing, and debates, not to mention the travle and
your in for a down rite hellish time.

Though, I am sure many of them don't do nearly what they should to do the job
rite.