Re: OT: Civil Disobedience and Jury Nullification (was Re: D…

Author: j
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: OT: Civil Disobedience and Jury Nullification (was Re: DVD Movies on Ubun...

My focus is on the elections.

It would be best if, for example, the 2 competeting candidates each was
given a knife and a handgrenade then shoved into a dark room to fight
it out. The winner of that election would be the survivor............

The cost for running for office would be much reduced and it would
ensure that only really committed candidates came forward.