Re: Message tone on this list

Author: Bryan.ONeal@asu.edu
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: Message tone on this list
---Off Topic---
?!?! You consider PLUG a low volume list!!!
Man, I only have about a half dozen or so of these lists (Truly active ones
anyway) and this one tops the volume scale at almost 3X the next in line, and
sometimes I still find myself reading 1000 emails a day!

How do you do it ;)

Oh wait, I use pine on a remote Solaris server... is it on topic again ;)

<BTW this was intended to be humorous ;>