Re: pop login scripts?

Author: Craig White
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: pop login scripts?
On Thu, 2005-03-31 at 08:09 -0700, Erik Bixby wrote:
> "In reality, what you are doing is rather short sighted."
>
> "all for non-business use seems to be rather small thinking."
>
> Just as a Linux advocacy aside, is this the warm and inviting
> atmosphere we want to convey? I can imagine what people considering
> posting a question to this list must be thinking...

----
sorry - I don't try to dance around my thoughts in order to make people
feel good - it tends to lessen the impact of the point I am trying to
make.

I always evaluate things for my customers and when they ask me to do
something that is contrary to the safe and efficient usage of company
resources, I tell them so in unequivocal terms - as you can see above.

Not wishing to insult Nathan at all - he's rather bright and inventive.
It's clear that he feels that he's been given orders to achieve this and
if nothing else, it provides him with the assurance that his own fears
are confirmed or more ammunition to give back to this company.

Craig