Re: pop login scripts?

Author: Erik Bixby
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: pop login scripts?
In reading some of the things I quoted, I could see how someone coming
to the mailing list for the first time could be scared off.

As far as what Nathan is attempting to do, I don't understand the
goal. It seems as though his organization is trying to solve a
problem that has already been solved...
-Erik