Re: pop login scripts?

Author: Erik Bixby
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: pop login scripts?
"In reality, what you are doing is rather short sighted."

"all for non-business use seems to be rather small thinking."

Just as a Linux advocacy aside, is this the warm and inviting
atmosphere we want to convey? I can imagine what people considering
posting a question to this list must be thinking...
-Erik