Re: Distros available at InstallFest

Author: Mark Jarvis
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: Distros available at InstallFest
> Am I missing anything that you feel *must* be on the list?

YES, Whitebox.

WBEL (White Box Enterprise Linux) is a "from source" clone of RHEL. It's
free, has an active user mailist community, current version is
equivalent to RHEL 3 and now that RHEL 4 has been released, WBEL 4 is in
process, and updates are regularly made available. If I'm the only plug
member using it, then a lot of folks are missing a good thing.

-mj-