Re: Faxing

Author: Bryan.ONeal@asu.edu
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: Faxing
<-- Warning: charset 'X-UNKNOWN' is not supported -->

(Not to suport MS)
Microsoft had a free Fax App on their web site a while back. In fasct it came
bundled with Win2K, Win XP, Outlook 2000, and I think Office 2k Pro... So if
you have a win OS and time to look, you can proably still find the app on the
MS site and use it to test your modem conection.

Once you know it is good with a Win product then we can see if it works under
*nix... I should mention that I had a cheep 33.6 modem that faxed under
windows but not under RedHat... But I always thought it was an experance
problem on my part...

just my two cents...