Re: 1st question - installing java on Mandrake

Author: D -
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: 1st question - installing java on Mandrake
Thanks Donn and Jerry for the help. I was able to get
java installed and into my PATH. It ran my game so
apparently it is working. Unfortunately the game
sucked but at least I got it up and running which is
the point.
However I can't get it to work for Konqueror. There's
no plugin for Konqueror, at least not from what I can
tell. I still can't get Mozilla to install either.
Clicking on mozilla-install-bin does nothing, but when
I ran it in Konsole (change permission and use the ./
command) it opened the install program. Before
finishing it stopped and said fatal error: can't read
x---suchandsuch library. I guess I still need to
figure that one out.