Re: lilo probs

Author: mike hoy
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: lilo probs
thx, i;m guessing that i don't need to remove the mbr,
that email was a bit hurried, i'm thinking now that i
must have installed grub to a different part of the
hdd instead of the mbr. therefore lilo had no reason
to be 'gone' it was still 'there' on the mbr and i
needed to put grub on the mbr and that would have
solved it.

mike h