Re: USB Mass Storage devices

Author: Steve Holmes
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: USB Mass Storage devices
Ahhh that did the trick! I just uncommented sd_mod in my rc.modules
and plugged her in and bingo. /dev/sda shows up in dmesg and I could
successfully mount the device. Hmmm, wonder how hard it would be to
make it auto mount for me. Only bad thing would be when you go to
unplug; you still need to umount first.

Anyway, thanks for the help; we got this one down now.