linux help

+ (text/html)
Author: Danny Vasquez
To: Plug (E-mail)
Subject: linux help
Still working through my linux problems. I am able to gain access to the
internet and download stuff now. I've verified that apache, mod_ssl,
openSSL, and Curl are all installed. When I try to use putty to gain access
to my linux box it doesn't do anything. Any suggestions? How do I
configure it to accept connections?

Danny Vasquez
Systems Administrator

Phone: 800-726-9898 x 628
Fax: 800-829-1219

Desert Document Services, Inc.
http://www.desertdocs.com
Docs Anywhere, Anytime

NOTICE: This communication may contain privileged or other confidential
information. If you are not the intended recipient or believe that you may
have received this communication in error, please reply to the sender
indicating that fact and delete the copy you received. In addition, you
should not print, copy, retransmit, disseminate, or otherwise use the
information. THANK YOU.