Re: Installfest Saturday 8/28

Author: Marshall Paul
To: plug-discuss
New-Topics: Network at Installfest (Was: Re: Installfest Saturday 8/28)
Subject: Re: Installfest Saturday 8/28
Eric,

I plan to be there by 10:00. I would also like to
load Debian as my third OS if there is time. I down
loaded woody-i386-1.iso and burned it as a bootable
CD. It is a minimal version of Debian. I would like
it to be one of the choices under GRUB.

Will there be a internet connect at the installfest?

Marshall