Re: Installfest Saturday 8/28

Author: Eric \"Shubes\"
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: Installfest Saturday 8/28
Sure, Marshall. I'm no expert, but I expect that together we can get it
up and running. I've set up MySQL on RedHat9 (using binary RPMs) and can
give you a hand. I imagine that we'll both learn a few things! What time
will you expect to be there?

-Eric 'shubes'
"There is no such thing as the People;
  it is a collectivist myth.