Re: mgetty nonsense

Author: Robert Ambrose
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: mgetty nonsense
I'm slightly mystified at your inittab entry because the action is set
to off, but I'm going to assume this is an anomaly.

Do you customize your mgetty.config and login.conffg files? I see you
have the id for the inittab entry set to ppp0, this is what makes me
wonder if you using the AutoPPP feature of login.config.

rna