Re: East Side Meeting tonight!

+ Distributions.sxi (application/vnd.sun.xml.impress)
Author: Alan Dayley
To: plug-discuss
New-Topics: Re: Topic: Linux Distributions Overview
Subject: Re: East Side Meeting tonight!
Alan Dayley said:
> The PLUG East Side Meeting will be held tonight.
>
> What: PLUG East Side Meeting
> When: July 8, 2004 @ 7:00pm
> Where: Sequoia Charter School in Mesa
> (See web site FAQ:
> http://plug.phoenix.az.us/modules.php?op=modload&name=FAQ&file=index&myfaq=yes&id_cat=1&categories=General+Plug+Questions&parent_id=0#3)
> Topic: Linux Distributions Overview

Just got back from the East Side Meeting. I forgot to actually count
people but I estimate 21-25 in attendance, which is not bad. Thanks to
all who came and contributed to the discussion!

Attached is the presentation I threw together for the meeting. It is in
OpenOffice.org Impress format. I figrued it was small enough to attach to
the group. I will also place it on the web site in some form.

Alan