Re: Way OT: obsolete MS driver resources

Author: Vaughn Treude
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: Way OT: obsolete MS driver resources
On Wednesday 30 June 2004 14:24, you wrote:
> I don't know, Vaughn. My fiance told me about the Sony site. Now she
> says it could have been HP or IBM (she was visiting all 3 sites the
> night before). The Sony site does appear to have device drivers for W95
> for some models. I presume you've entered your model info at the Sony
> site to see what they have (and what they don't). If Sony doesn't have
> it and neither does driverguide.com, I don't know anything else to suggest.

I gave up on getting the NIC to work on the Sony. :-( Just spent the whole
afternoon getting an old salvage system running, and I think that'll work for
me. (Good thing I'm such a pack-rat. In the few months I bought one old PC
at a rummage sale and found three abandoned on the curb. From mixing and
matching I made two working systems out of them. The first one I bought a
scope card for and made a PC oscilloscope out of it. They're both god-awful
slow but at least I have uses for them.) Thanks anyway, everyone, for the
suggestions.

Vaughn