Re: Need Linux-friendly ISP

Author: Bryce C
To: PLUG
Subject: Re: Need Linux-friendly ISP
I'll also point out that one can use a dynamic dns service for any and
all of these. Every time your computer's IP changes, it tells the
service's servers and they update their DNS. From there, you can do
virtually unlimited things. You can host a domain by using the service's
nameservers, for example.
Personally, I use http://www.no-ip.com/ and it works great for me.