Re: Need Linux-friendly ISP

Author: Michael Havens
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: Need Linux-friendly ISP

http://www.vei.net $13/month
:-)Mike(-:

----- Original Message -----
Sent: 6/22/2004 10:33:45 AM
Subject: Need Linux-friendly ISP

Upgraded to SuSE 9.1

It didn't like Reiser. So reformated "/" to efs3. Mostly inconvenient, data in my home folder is fine.

Lost EarthLink dial-up user names. Found the one for the basic web connection, but can't figure out how to get my email. (This is through the web. Sorry for any HTML.) EarthLink wants you to use their canned application or go away (no Linux support).

I cannot afford new hardware for DSL, and cable is just right out of the question.

Does anyone know of a stable, Linux friendly ISP with dial-up service?

This message has been scanned for viruses by the VEI Internet
Automatic Email Spam and Virus Scanner, and is believed to be free of spam or viruses.
Please report spam to . If you would like 98.9 % spam blocked from your
E-mail then go to VEI Internet for details. Anti-spam/Anti-virus is FREE with every account.

http://www.vei.net/