Re: OT Re: FastQ

Author: Bryce C
To: PLUG
Subject: Re: OT Re: FastQ
Interestingly enough, I've been graphing my modem's power levels since
about 2am (when I finished writing my own script for my Motorola SB4200,
thanks for the idea!), and the Rx level has been increasing as the day's
worn on, and the Tx level too. Also, SNR has gone steadily down
throughout the reporting period.
http://mrtg.bryceco.net/mrtg/spec/cablemodem.html
The wire is brand new (1 year old June) from the street, almost directly
to the cable modem, no TVs.