Re: KDE 3.2 goodness!

Author: Nathan England
To: Phoenix Linux User Group
Subject: Re: KDE 3.2 goodness!
Unfortunately, I do hate Xemacs. I don't like gvim either, though I use
it sometimes.
I found that SciTe uses Scintilla and it has a shell luxer file that
allows it to hilight bash. So I should be able to use that with Anjuta,
but I can't figure it out.
I've been spoiled with the anti-aliased fonts in Gnome, and I can't bare
to use programs that don't have nice fonts now! So it's my own problem!
lol.

I just deal with no pretty colors for shell. Oh well.
Luckily, most of my day is not spent in shell coding.
But I do love bash. It's fun, and so far pretty easy!

nathan

--
Nathan England
plug at the-arcanum.org
jabber id:
GnuPG Key: E8D983D8

"A free society is one where it is safe to be unpopular."
--Adlai Stevenson

Registered Linux User #189789, Machine #106603