Nessus Topic - Meeting This Week

Author: Jay Jacobson
To: PLUG Discuss
Subject: Nessus Topic - Meeting This Week

If you are interested in Nessus, make sure you come to the PLUG west-side
meeting this week. I am presenting exactly that topic - how to install,
configure, and use Nessus to audit your network(s). We will also cover
some advanced Nessus topics too - like related tools (nmap, nikto,
whisker, hydra, etc...), running automated Nessus scans, all the config
options, and even how to write new/custom Nessus plugins (vulnerability
tests) from scratch.

Although the meeting information on the PLUG web site has not been updated
at all this month, the meeting will be on Tuesday at 7PM at GCC High Tech
Conference Room 1. Hope to see you there!

~Jay

--
..
.. Jay Jacobson