vDSL Modem Issues

Author: Ted Gould
Subject: vDSL Modem Issues
--=-dbCitmhXWol6kQXJn7Ou

On Sun, 2004-02-08 at 13:14, Nathan England wrote:
> Does anyone else have this issue? Or is this not Qwest's fault, but a
> problem with my dhcpcd?

I haven't had that issue, but I have a Linksys router connected to the
modem, not a Linux box. I did have a problem about a year ago where I
had to reboot the modem every couple of weeks or so. It would just
die. Turned out that there was a problem with the card on their side.=20
The repair guy moved me over to a different card, and everything has be
great since then.

        --Ted

--=-dbCitmhXWol6kQXJn7Ou

--=-dbCitmhXWol6kQXJn7Ou--