Transition to Linux complete

Author: Alan Dayley
Subject: Transition to Linux complete
With Windows 98 now at end-of-life, I insisted that my wife switch to Linux.

We have now transitioned her over to Fedora Core 1.0 with Kmail, J-Pilot,
OpenOffice.org and Mozilla. She doesn't love it yet but is happy with the
functionality. We still have to research a good thumbnail/indexer for all of
her WMF clipart but I don't think that will be a problem.

Now with her on Linux and the kids already there, we are happily running
without MS as our regular OS. We still have a small partition with Win98 for
some of the kid's games but all regular activities are now on Linux only.

Alan