Transition to Linux complete

Author: Ted Gould
Subject: Transition to Linux complete
--=-wjvr54fMky9rMMhFpQqV

On Mon, 2004-01-05 at 21:51, Alan Dayley wrote:
> We have now transitioned her over to Fedora Core 1.0 with Kmail, J-Pilot,=

=20
> OpenOffice.org and Mozilla. She doesn't love it yet but is happy with th=

e=20
> functionality. We still have to research a good thumbnail/indexer for al=

l of=20
> her WMF clipart but I don't think that will be a problem.

http://wvware.sourceforge.net/libwmf.html

This is a library, but it comes with little utilites for converting WMF
files to 'better' formats. I think it's still integrated with Sodipodi,
but I broke that with the conversion to Inkscape - I'll probably have it
fixed here in a little bit... Eye of GNOME will preview SVG files if
you convert all the WMF ones.

        --Ted

--=-wjvr54fMky9rMMhFpQqV

--=-wjvr54fMky9rMMhFpQqV--