A good deal

Author: Tom Achtenberg
Subject: A good deal

------_=_NextPart_001_01C3C4AB.14B984A0

I think we can all find people who have had the same experience with all the companies including Dish. I just dropped Qwest for Cox for cable, internet and phone. I've never had to wait more than a few minutes with Cox and the tech support people have been helpful. I have also used their on line live tech support chat with good results too. Usually the Qwest VDSL internet was a bit faster than Cox but not always and Cox's is $10 a month less and both are faster than anyone's DSL. And for two phone lines with lots of bells and whistles on them Cox is lower cost than Qwest. My total cost went down between $10 and $20 a month and I get cable TV on all my TV's not only 3 like with Qwest.