Switching to Cox

Author: Steve Holmes
Subject: Switching to Cox
I'm thinking of switching from Sprint BroadBand to Cox for no real
reason other than to save a few bucks a month and increase download
speeds. This does bring up some questions however.

What steps should a linux user like me take to make the hookup run
smoothly? I do know they use DHCP and we do have dhcpc available
here.

Since they use dynamic IP's and I have a registered domain, what are
some good recommendations for dynamic DNS services, like DNS to Go and
such?

What are people doing about the mail thing? I'm referring to the
blockage of port 25 and the forcing of users to use Cox's SMTP server
for all outgoing mail.

All and all, is it worth it? The price ain't bad and Sprint is still
OK for me but I'm looking to reduce my monthly expense if possible
without giving up much:).

Thanks in advance for any ideas.
--
HolmesGrown Solutions