Switching to Cox

Author: Bill Warner
Subject: Switching to Cox
If I don't find a Girl Friend I'm going to switch to Cox too, ohh wait,
never mind.

I have been using Cox Internet for a long time. The setup is really
easy and my IP address has only changed once. If you have a system that
is going to be on line all the time than you can almost consider it a
static IP address. I wouldn't run a production server off that but for
most home based web sites it should be stable enough.

The bad thing about Cox is that they block port 80 (Damn Cox blockers).
I have run https servers on cox though as they don't block 139 or what
ever https is.

Otherwise I have been fairly happy with my Cox and use it daily.

Bill Warner

--
Bill Warner <>