Happy Medium

Author: Entelin
Subject: Happy Medium
Unfortunately, there isnt one for serious gamers. I am a bf1942 player,
and in a clan that competes in the OGL and TWL, www.nsfdesertcombat.com.
Basicly, I have looked at every option, the only hope quite honistly is
wine / winex as they are the only ones that have the potential to give
you the speed. So I dualboot, have one hd 15 gigs for windows to just
play bf1942. And linux on my 30 gig hd and I use that for everything
else. I am a network admin, so I really dont have much use for windows
outside of bf1942 so that combo makes this subject very polarized and
black and white for me. Unfortunate :(.