Cox Cable blocking port 80 and scans

Author: roland ibbetson
Subject: Cox Cable blocking port 80 and scans
--0-1945439090-1064001898=:42559

Thanks for the information guys. There are always many ways to fix or skirt an issue like this. I don't really want to pay for the business line although they won't give me a static ip with the residential so I may have to. So, excluding the new business line what would be the best solution to this problem? And can I block their scans or mask what I'm doing to avoid trouble with the #$%&! pigs(cox cable)? Thanks for all your help!