Why not LIndows?

Author: Carl Parrish
Subject: Why not LIndows?
Oh it gets better Lindows sells virus scaning software so you can pay
them to not get virus (although if you just create a user account you
proably wouldn't need to). Seeing as M$ is currently suing Lindows I
don't think they are subsidized by them. However they do seem to be
creating their own problems (including claiming mozilla's pop up blocker
and mail filters as their own.

Carl P.

--
Carl Parrish ()