GTK2 Themes in KDE3?

Author: Bryce C
Subject: GTK2 Themes in KDE3?
--=-LWi1g5xemoGNR1XI3QHQ

I've switched back and forth several times on my desktop. I used to run
Gnome but then something broke and I couldn't figure it out and so I
switched to KDE. Admittedly, this was when I was running Mandrake and
RPM hell was frequent. It took me a week but I got all my stuff switched
over to KDE and started settling in, making little modifications here
and there. I could switch back to Gnome on my 'station but it'll take
KDE dumping to do that (knock on wood), which isn't very likely without
RPM hell and up to date versions (all hail Gentoo :-P).
My Gnome desktop is on my laptop. I chose Gnome for it largely for the
GTK and the lack of QT (I much prefer writing GTK than QT). That's not
saying, however, that only QT runs on KDE and vice versa but KDE is
native to QT and thus all the little "bonuses".
I don't switch back and forth on my desktop for any specific program
either, or at all as mentioned before. As long as the gnome libs are
installed, all gnome programs will run under KDE and vice-versa there
too.
Sorry for the ramblings but it's hard for me to explain my computing and
desktop environment philosophy.

,
> > it still uses the theme from the local desktop.
> > GTK2 themes appliable in KDE3?
> > Thanks,
> > Bryce
> >=20
> > If a train station is a place where a train stops, what's a workstation=

?
--=20
Bryce C <>
CoBryce Communications