FS SS 20 Debian, 2x125 Mhz, 288 RAM, 2 gig (1.6 on raid-0)

Author: Rob Wultsch
Subject: FS SS 20 Debian, 2x125 Mhz, 288 RAM, 2 gig (1.6 on raid-0)
Howdy all. I bought a SS20 for a learning experience and that has come
to an end. This does not come with a monitor and it will require a (
about $10 from frys) adapter to use a pc monitor. Asking price is $50
obo...

Hardware stuff:
Sparcstation 20
2 Ross 125 Mhz Cpu's
2 x 1 gig hard drives
288 Mg Ram
CD-Rom
Sun mouse and keyboard

Software stuff:
debian woody stable
2.4.19 Kernel (with SMP enabled)
1.6 Gig on raid-0 (software raid, mounted as /)
X-Windows system with Gnome and KDE
Partitioned as follows:
SDA    size    fs    SDB    size    fs
1    16    ext2    1    2    ext2
2    161    ext2    2    179    swap
3    sundisklabel    3    sundisklabel
4    841    raid    4    841    raid
sdb1 is /boot
sda2 and sdb1 are empty

I can drop this off at ASU or it can be picked up at my house in North
Scottsdale. Please email me off list.

                                   .-.
Robert Wultsch                   // \\
Linux User                      /(   )\              AIM:sheepsleep7
Don't fear the penguins          ^^-^^                  (602)6927564