GTK2 Themes in KDE3?

Author: Daniel
Subject: GTK2 Themes in KDE3?
--=-uzflgWJZVc0VUQQCAIZ0

Bryce,

Just curious. What is that makes you move over to KDE?

Daniel Cardenas
Linux Newbee

On Sat, 2003-08-23 at 13:40, Bryce C wrote:

> Is there any way for my GTK2 themes to apply to GTK2 programs while
> under KDE3? My Gnome2 desktop is all setup and the programs love it,
> figuratively speaking. However, I would like them to look the same when
> I'm in KDE3. Is there some program that the GTK2 programs call that
> tells them how to look or what? I'm sorry, I just don't know how GTK2
> theme-ing (sp?) works because even if I'm forwarding a program over SSH,
> it still uses the theme from the local desktop.
> GTK2 themes appliable in KDE3?
> Thanks,
> Bryce
>
> If a train station is a place where a train stops, what's a workstation?

--=-uzflgWJZVc0VUQQCAIZ0

<HTML>
<HEAD>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
Bryce,<BR>
<BR>
Just curious.&nbsp; What is that makes you move over to KDE?<BR>
<BR>
Daniel Cardenas<BR>
Linux Newbee<BR>
<BR>
On Sat, 2003-08-23 at 13:40, Bryce C wrote:
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE>
<PRE><FONT COLOR="#737373" SIZE="3"><I>Is there any way for my GTK2 themes to apply to GTK2 programs while
under KDE3? My Gnome2 desktop is all setup and the programs love it,
figuratively speaking. However, I would like them to look the same when
I'm in KDE3. Is there some program that the GTK2 programs call that
tells them how to look or what? I'm sorry, I just don't know how GTK2
theme-ing (sp?) works because even if I'm forwarding a program over SSH,
it still uses the theme from the local desktop.
GTK2 themes appliable in KDE3?
Thanks,
Bryce

If a train station is a place where a train stops, what's a workstation?</I></FONT></PRE>
</BLOCKQUOTE>
</BODY>
</HTML>

--=-uzflgWJZVc0VUQQCAIZ0--