A question about your future use of Linux

Author: Technomage
Subject: A question about your future use of Linux
matt,
I don't think the "good old days" of linux will ever go away.
What I see is this:
there will be 2 setup types in linux;
    1. the standard (or dummies) setup that takes care of
       most of the tasks and,
    2. the expert interface that will allow for a lot of challange
       in the setup and even the ability to edit and configure services
       in an unusual manner.

as for friendliness, I find linux a lot more friendly to my needs that
windows
(owing in part to the fact that adaptive software is a lot less
expensive and
easier to setup).

Technomage Hawke