A question about your future use of Linux

Author: Matt Alexander
Subject: A question about your future use of Linux
One of the big complaints about Linux is that it's still too difficult for
the "average Joe" to use. Each day it seems like Linux makes a huge
number of improvements in many areas, and it's quite possible that "Linux"
(which of course is a rather vague term as I'm using it and really
encompasses much more software than just the kernel) will eventually
become easy enough for Grandma to use and will also have all the driver
support, etc., that it needs to be quickly setup without any hassles.
It's also possible that the administration of Linux will become almost
brainless with Wizards to accomplish any task.

So my question to those on this list is, will you still find it
interesting to use Linux? Or will all the challenge and glory of the good
ol' days be gone, enough so that you move on to something else? Or do you
just use Linux because of the freedom involved?

Just curious...
~M