Cox@Home's response to an inquiry regarding 11/30 cutoff.

Author: David A. Sinck
Subject: Cox@Home's response to an inquiry regarding 11/30 cutoff.

\_ SMTP quoth Lucas Vogel on 12/2/2001 21:36 as having spake thusly:
\_
\_ The problem isn't with Cox, it's with Excite@Home trying to extract as much
\_ capital from its partners now that it's bankrupt to try to appease the
\_ investors who are getting burned. From what I can tell, Cox(and everyone else
\_ doing business w/ Excite) is trying to keep the services going. Sending them
\_ angry emails isn't going to do anything productive.
\_
\_ Furthermore, let me ask you this:
\_     Did your cable bill suddenly shoot up because of this?
\_     Are the rates going to increase?

Dunno, but the $5/month increase seems suspiciously close to me.

\_     Are they forcing you to use their service?

For those in the wireless shadow or outside the DSL limits,
effectively. :-)

David