Containers

+ (text/html)
Author: Matthew Gibson
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Containers
你们好。

So, I understand that containers are a good thing. I have been trying to
install seafile via docker, following the guide found online at seafile's
website. However when I attempt to invoke the dock with it utilizing
/opt/seafile as the root directory for the instance, I get errors that the
dock can't create directories during the initialization.

At this point I'm ready to give up on trying to use containers and simply
install upon the bare metal. Thoughts? Ideas?
Any requests for specific error output will be delivered when I can get
back home and get to it from my computer instead of my phone.

-Matt