Open Broadcast Software

+ (text/html)
Author: Matthew Gibson
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Open Broadcast Software
你们好。

I'm trying to set up obs on an ubuntu 18 box using a blackmagic design
intense pro capture card to broadcast church services for my church to
another location. I'm having a difficult time with getting the card set up
in obs. Ubuntu detects the card via lspci. I was not seeing any problems
through journalctl or dmesg when I looked through those two briefly.

The software debs I found at the blackmagic website will start to be
installed through ubuntus software management application, but no joy as
far as a runnable package.

Help?

-Matt