Re: WordPress moving away from PHP to JavaScript

+ (text/html)
Author: Snyder, Alexander J via PLUG-discuss
To: Main PLUG discussion list
CC: Snyder, Alexander J
Subject: Re: WordPress moving away from PHP to JavaScript
I recall hearing about this a few months back, although I'm not certain if
when.

I, personally, don't like JS -- and I am frustrated how more and more of
Web 3.0 or whatever version they say were on now is wholly dependent on JS.

I think XKCD nailed it on the head, as they most often do ...
https://xkcd.com/2347/

--
Thanks,
Alexander

Sent from my Google Pixel 7 Pro

On Wed, Jul 31, 2024, 08:31 Keith Smith via PLUG-discuss <