Re: browser woes

+ (text/html)
Author: Michael via PLUG-discuss
To: Snyder, Alexander J
CC: Michael, Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: browser woes
Yes, I have one. And I did. I changed the batteries first in the wireless.
Then I changed to a wired. I thought that it might be the mouse but I can
only change the batteries in that as I trashed the wired mouse that I had
(oops). But that didn't help any.

On Wed, Jul 31, 2024 at 2:46 PM Snyder, Alexander J <
> wrote:

> Do you have a spare keyboard to test? Maybe some stuck keys?
>
> --
> Thanks,
> Alexander
>
> Sent from my Google Pixel 7 Pro
>
> On Wed, Jul 31, 2024, 11:27 Michael via PLUG-discuss <
> > wrote:
>
>> the open files window <cnt+O> just opened. so it seems that the control
>> button paired with a key is being passed to the computer or something like
>> that. <alt+f4> just happened .
>>
>> On Wed, Jul 31, 2024 at 10:17 AM Michael <> wrote:
>>
>>> It still does it even though the batteries are chnasged.

>>> --
>>>

>> --