Re: I read chip maker TSMC is a sweatshop

Author: Keith Smith via PLUG-discuss
To: der.hans
CC: techlists, Keith Smith via PLUG-discuss
Subject: Re: I read chip maker TSMC is a sweatshop
On 2023-07-16 14:37, der.hans wrote:
> Am 16. Jul, 2023 schwätzte Keith Smith via PLUG-discuss so:
>
>> Thank you der.hans for opening a bag of worms. Everything today is
>> political
>
> I did not open a bag of worms. I am very much closing the bag that had
> already been opened. Discrimination is not acceptable.

You're right. I posted the original post. I had no intention of
causing things to go awry.

>> and I do not blame folks for having negative opinions on this subject.
>
> Discrimination and Auslanderhass ( hate of foreigners ) are not
> political,
> they are discrimination and prejudice.

I did not read that into the post you responded to. As I see it was
political in nature. I do not think anyone voiced a haterade for
foreigners. What I read was a dislike for our government importing
people and businesses at the AMERICAN taxpayer expense.

I agree with not wanting to subside TSMC.

I could tell you stories about what I have seen and experience, however
I will save them for another day.

This post is not intended to offend. Back to regularly scheduled
silence.

Keith