Re: I read chip maker TSMC is a sweatshop

+ (text/html)
Author: George Toft via PLUG-discuss
To: plug-discuss
CC: George Toft
Subject: Re: I read chip maker TSMC is a sweatshop
My younger son worked at the local 3rd Party MVD.  He was talking to one
of the TSMC Managers who came in to register a vehicle about the local
jobs TSMC will create.  She assured him that was not the case - most of
the workers will come from Taiwan.

This may very well be the case if an American won't work in a sweatshop,
but a *Taiwanese will for the opportunity to work in America.*

Regards,

George Toft