Re: CHIRP on Kubuntu 22.04

+ (text/html)
Author: Joe Neglia via PLUG-discuss
To: Main PLUG discussion list, Joe Neglia
CC: Joe Neglia
New-Topics: Re: CHIRP on Kubuntu 22.04 fixed it
Subject: Re: CHIRP on Kubuntu 22.04
I had the same problem. After some frustration, I discovered that putting
pressure on that dual audio-style connector with my hand to hold in tightly
in place throughout the entire download process solved the connectivity
problem. Then again, I'm using a cheap Baofeng radio and Baofeng cable, so
that might not be your problem. (Also, I'm running Debian, not Kubuntu.)

On Thu, Jun 22, 2023 at 8:47 PM Michael Butash via PLUG-discuss <