Re: I read chip maker TSMC is a sweatshop

+ (text/html)
Author: Matthew Crews via PLUG-discuss
To: Main PLUG discussion list
CC: Matthew Crews
Subject: Re: I read chip maker TSMC is a sweatshop

    I work at Intel as a process engineer, and while we struggle with
    work-life balance, TSMC takes it to a whole new level. You couldn't
    pay me enough to work for them even if I lost my job today, that is
    if I wanted to retain my marriage and ever see my kids again.

    -Matt

On 6/6/23 21:06, Michael Butash via