Re: krita, acer, samsung

+ (text/html)
Author: Stephen Partington via PLUG-discuss
To: Main PLUG discussion list
CC: Stephen Partington, der.hans
Subject: Re: krita, acer, samsung
I would dig into the SSD's under the hood. Only one claims NVMe storage and
this will be one of the biggest felt performance options.
I would also err on the side of more ram than less (At least until I knew
how readily you can access and upgrade ram in a device) because that is the
first place you will feel it for art over time.

As for the stylus, Samsung has been making them longer and theirs are a bit
better than Acers implementations in my personal experience so far.

For someone looking into the migration to Digital art, Apple iPad is pretty
much the best tablet/stylus combination in the market so far. But the
downside is it is an apple iPad which is the exact opposite of what FOSS is
about.

On Mon, Oct 11, 2021 at 10:06 PM der.hans via PLUG-discuss <

Stephen