Re: PLUG chat future options

+ (text/html)
Author: Michael Butash via PLUG-discuss
To: Main PLUG discussion list
CC: Michael Butash
Subject: Re: PLUG chat future options
Hi Kelly,

The libera.chat docs are actually pretty good - I've not used IRC in so
long, I had to more or less start over, but this was helpful for
registering, creating alt nicks, and even just starting to get around.
Pretty self-explanatory I think.

https://libera.chat/guides/registration

-mb

On Thu, May 27, 2021 at 5:55 PM Kelley Law via PLUG-discuss <